Scientific Conferences Dedicated to Stimulating Research on Vitamin D
Vitamin D Workshop
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Abstracts must be submitted electronically as WORD documents after completion of the online ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM. Multiple abstract submissions must be registered and submitted individually.
THE 21st WORKSHOP ON VITAMIN D
Barcelona, Spain, May 16-19, 2018
ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
REQUIRED FORMATTING FOR ALL ABSTRACTS
1. Format: Word files only. No PDFs.
2. Font: Arial 10 pt. Do not use text boxes!
3. Word Count: Total 400 words. This includes title, authors and institutions.
4. Title: Capitalize all words in the title.
5. Authors: Place initials first followed by last name. Underline all author names.
6. Spacing: Use single spacing throughout.
7. Justification: Left.
8. Content: Single paragraph beginning with a 3 space indentation.
9. Margins: 1 inch (left, right, top)
PLEASE NOTE: Abstracts submitted by March 15, 2018 have been ranked by the program committee. Notification of assignment to oral or poster sessions will be by email. Poster only abstracts will be accepted until April 6, 2018.
DOWNLOAD these guidelines with example of appropriately formatted abstract
Questions? Contact our meeting planner Ms. Roxanne Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org