Scientific Conferences Dedicated to Stimulating Research on Vitamin D
Vitamin D Workshop
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
Abstracts must be submitted electronically as WORD documents after completion of the online ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM. Multiple abstract submissions must be registered and submitted individually.
THE 21st WORKSHOP ON VITAMIN D
Barcelona, Spain, May 16-19, 2018
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF ABSTRACTS IS MARCH 15, 2018
REQUIRED FORMATTING FOR ALL ABSTRACTS
1. Format: Word files only. No PDFs.
2. Font: Arial 10 pt. Do not use text boxes!
3. Word Count: Total 400 words. This includes title, authors and institutions.
4. Title: Capitalize all words in the title.
5. Authors: Place initials first followed by last name. Underline all author names.
6. Spacing: Use single spacing throughout.
7. Justification: Left.
8. Content: Single paragraph beginning with a 3 space indentation.
9. Margins: 1 inch (left, right, top)
PLEASE NOTE: Abstracts submitted after March 15, 2018 will not be ranked and will not be eligible for promotion to the Tuesday evening Plenary Poster session or for presentation as an Oral Communication. Abstracts submitted after March 15 will ONLY be accepted for poster sessions. Poster only abstracts will be accepted until April 2nd.
DOWNLOAD these guidelines with example of appropriately formatted abstract
Questions? Contact our meeting planner Ms. Roxanne Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org