Scientific Conferences Dedicated to Stimulating Research on Vitamin D
Vitamin D Workshop
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FOR THE ORLANDO MEETING IS NOW CLOSED
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PROCESS
1. There is no abstract submission fee for the Vitamin D Workshop.
2. Complete the online Abstract Submission information (submitting author's name and contact info, abstract title and subject category) on the abstract submission webpage at https://www.mpi-evv.com/2017VDW/vdwabstract.asp.
3. Abstracts submitted after January 13 will not be ranked and will not be eligible for promotion to the Tuesday evening Plenary Poster session or for presentation as an Oral Communication. Abstracts submitted after January 13 will ONLY be accepted for poster sessions. Poster only abstracts will be accepted until February 15.
4. Create your abstract as a Word document following the guidelines below. After completing the abstract submission form online, submit your abstract by email to Roxanne Hall at email@example.com. PLEASE DO NOT SEND PDF FILES as the abstracts will be integrated as Word documents into the program book.
5. If you are submitting more than one abstract, please submit each one in an individual email.
ABSTRACT FORMATTING GUIDELINES
1. Use Arial font with minimum10 pt. Limit your entire abstract to 400 words.
2. Capitalize the title.
3. List authors as last name followed by initials or first name. Authors' names should be continuously underlined.
4. Department, institution, affiliation, city, country and postal zip code are required (do not include street address).
5. Single space all typing in the abstract. The text should be a single paragraph, starting with a three-space indentation.
6. When describing vitamin D metabolites or related steroids, be specific: spell out in full when first mentioned, followed by an abbreviation in parenthesis. DO NOT use "vitamin D" or "V-D" as a substitute for "1α,25(OH)2D3", they are chemically different compounds.
7. Each abstract should finish with a summary of the major findings of study.
The 20th Workshop on Vitamin D
Orlando, Florida, USA, March 28-31, 2017